AMD new Crimson Whql drivers are out. The new release variant of Crimson drivers are actually have extended support for Hot titles Gears of War 4 and MAFIA III. In addition, Another good news for Shadow Warrior II, now they can run game on crossfire as well. Crimson 16.10.1 WHQL have dedicated crossfire profile which optimize game on dual cards. Overall This new release will improve the Gaming optimization for said games and remove the bugs which earlier release had. It is recommended to RX400 series users to download Crimson 16.10.1 WHQL for stable performance.
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided may experience minor stutter during gameplay when using AMD CrossFire mode or may crash when launching the in game benchmark.
- The Crew may experience a random or sudden FPS drop while playing.
- Battlefield 1 may experience flickering on some surfaces when using AMD CrossFire mode.
- Radeon WattMan may fail to keep Power Limit settings after hitting apply in some cases.
- Overwatch may experience flickering character models while in the hero selection menu or during gameplay in AMD Crossfire mode.
- Paragon may experience flickering while using AMD FreeSync technology and AMD CrossFire mode in conjunction.
- Pixel Format option is no longer missing for some Radeon RX 400 series products in Radeon Settings.
- A few game titles may fail to launch, experience performance issues or crash if the third party application “Raptr” has its game overlay enabled. A workaround is to disable the overlay if this is experienced.
- The Division™ may experience a game hang during extended periods of play while in AMD CrossFire mode.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider™ may experience an application crash when changing the resolution from in-game menus when running DirectX®12. Users can restart the game to complete the resolution change.
- While using or having Radeon WattMan open in Radeon Settings in AMD CrossFire mode, the secondary/slave graphics processor clocks will increase to their highest state.
- 264 content may experience blocky corruption when streaming using P2P content players on some Radeon RX 400 series graphics products.